You’re invited to an exclusive seminar for owners and leadership teams of construction and real estate businesses. You’ll learn the latest accounting, funding and legal trends affecting your industry. Keynote presenter Brian Brennan will share stories of his time with the Cleveland Browns. Featured speakers include Neal Novak, Regional Vice President, Alex N. Sill Company. Get the details and RSVP today for this valuable seminar.
Have you been impacted by Hurricane Dorian? Wondering what you should do next?
Hurricane Dorian caused major destruction in the Bahamas and along the East Coast. There have been significant impacts on business property owners & residential property owners in the Bahamas as well as Florida, South & North Carolina and more along the East Coast. Our teams are ready to help aid in the recovery claims resulting from the damages caused by Hurricane Dorian. We are here to help you maximize your claim recovery and get your business back on its feet.
Alex N. Sill Company is North America’s leading public insurance claims adjuster, exclusively representing business and property owners since 1928 regarding commercial and residential losses.
The Sill team of professionals throughout the United States and Canada works exclusively and solely for the policyholder – and never for the insurance company – impacted by a disaster to quickly obtain the maximum payment entitled from an insurance carrier.
Sill gets your business and personal lives back to normal, FAST.
Working with Sill, you have 100% freedom to focus on recovery.
We take responsibility for total management
of the hundreds of steps in the claims process.
The Sill team manages the gap between your insurance company’s damage appraisal estimate and what you are rightfully entitled per the terms of the policy.
Sill is a licensed public insurance claims adjuster with more than eight decades of expertise serving clients throughout the U.S. and Canada in matters related to fire; wind, hurricane and tornado; water, flooding, lightning and hail; earthquake; explosion and collapse; equipment failure; vandalism; and other unpredictable calamities.
Sill services clients from its corporate headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio and regional offices in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin, and Ontario, Canada.
- Hurricane Harvey: A property insurance reminder for home and business owners.
- Wildfires and Tornadoes and Floods, Oh My!
- Pulling back the covers on the insurance industry
- What living expenses can I recover from the insurance company?
- Why the road to disaster recovery starts here
- The Sill process for optimizing the financial return from your insurance policy
- Licensed, experienced, proven public claims adjusters versus the insurance company
- The real value of global resources, local help
- Corporate tax options available for casualty losses on underinsured or uninsured business property
- Individual tax options available for casualty losses on underinsured or uninsured personal use property