Alex N. Sill Company is North America’s leading public insurance claims adjuster, exclusively representing business and property owners since 1928 regarding commercial and residential losses.
The Sill team of professionals throughout the United States and Canada works exclusively and solely for the policyholder – and never for the insurance company – impacted by a disaster to quickly obtain the maximum payment entitled from an insurance carrier.
Sill gets your business and personal lives back to normal, FAST.
Working with Sill, you have 100% freedom to focus on recovery.
We take responsibility for total management
of the hundreds of steps in the claims process.
The Sill team manages the gap between your insurance company’s damage appraisal estimate and what you are rightfully entitled per the terms of the policy.
Sill is a licensed public insurance claims adjuster with more than eight decades of expertise serving clients throughout the U.S. and Canada in matters related to fire; wind, hurricane and tornado; water, flooding, lightning and hail; earthquake; explosion and collapse; equipment failure; vandalism; and other unpredictable calamities.
Sill services clients from its corporate headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio and regional offices in Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, Oregon, Washington and Ontario, Canada.
- Why the road to disaster recovery starts here
- The Sill process for optimizing the financial return from your insurance policy
- Licensed, experienced, proven public claims adjusters versus the insurance company
- The real value of global resources, local help
- Corporate tax options available for casualty losses on underinsured or uninsured business property
- Individual tax options available for casualty losses on underinsured or uninsured personal use property