You have a property insurance claim for damage to your business or home in North Carolina.
Fire, hurricane, tornado, windstorm, hail, explosion, vandalism, burst pipe or some other calamity has done damage to your business property or residence.
The terms of your insurance policy entitle you to certain benefits, but…
…page upon page of exclusions and limitations limit your ability to collect on your claim when you need every cent of your coverage to get your life back to normal, fast.
Navigating through the policy exclusions and limitations is difficult and full of land mines. Getting the approval to repair or replace takes significant time (and ultimately may cost significantly more than you anticipate). Will your insurance company cover that cost? How long will the insurance company delay before it approves the re-build? Where will you get cash flow during that time?
You believe your insurer has your best interests at heart. The insurer doesn’t.
The initial call to your agent will not do anything to assure you will get the maximum to which you are entitled. Insurance companies are for-profit businesses run for the benefit of their shareholders. The agent’s call to the insurer merely starts a chain of events designed to attempt to limit the insurer’s monetary exposure.
So When A Hurricane, Tornado, Fire or Some Other Calamity Damages Your Business or Home the Leading Windstorm Public Insurance Adjuster Is Prepared to Help You Get the Most for Your Claim.
Annual and even seasonal forecasts about the number of possible outbreaks of hurricanes, tornadoes and high velocity wind events are meaningless. All that is important is your ability to recover — getting your business up and running or your home life back to normal – as quickly and cost-effectively as is possible – after a tornado or hurricane has left your property in shambles.
According to Alex N. Sill Company, These Predictions Do Matter:
- Insurance companies’ in-house or contracted adjusters working for them will be stretched beyond their limits. They won’t provide the precise attention necessary to fully analyze and resolve a claim;
- Insurance companies are for profit ventures, whose primary goals are to produce profits for their shareholders, not to fully and/or fairly pay claims to their policyholders. Thus, when you finally attract an insurer’s attention, the likelihood you will be paid completely or timely, is remote;
- Time and time again, studies have shown that one in four businesses shut down forever as a result of a tornado, hurricane, or windstorm. If you are going to recover from one of these perils, you will need to recover your building damages, your business personal property damages and your business income losses fully and quickly; and
- Policyholders who are represented by professional claim adjusting advocates — licensed as Public Adjusters and whose only concern is the complete recovery for the insured — will garner the first and greatest attention from both the insurance companies and their adjusters and secure the greatest recovery.
Alex N. Sill Company is the Leading Hurricane, Tornado and Wind Claims Public Adjuster.
Alex N. Sill Company and its team of certified, licensed public claim adjusters have been helping businesses and individuals recover from tornado, hurricane and wind damage since 1928! The company has successfully represented the interests of commercial enterprises of all types, as well as home owners, following many of the major storms that have struck the United States, Canada, the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean for nine decades.
Sill has been on site for named hurricanes like Katrina, Andrew, Harvey, Matthew, Maria and Irma which ravaged Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, the Bahamas and the Caribbean. Then, there was Sandy which stripped the east coast north from Maryland to and through Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
The Sill staff also has been a prime resource in the aftermath of the thousands of unnamed tornadoes and windstorms that have wreaked havoc throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, North Carolina, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas and elsewhere.
Our expertise, experience and rapid response make Sill the leading choice for those seeking to reclaim their businesses and homes following a disaster.
Experience a hurricane, tornado, fire or other wind related damage?
Jump Start the Claim Process and Get More, Easier, Faster…
The Sill process begins with direct contact with a live, veteran public adjuster. Call or email to directly connect with a pro who will begin to walk you through the initial steps of your claim filing. You can even use the Sill contact form to send us one or more photos of your damage so that we can evaluate your damage prior to our call.
From there, the Sill team of licensed claims adjusters (who all formerly worked for some of the most noteworthy property insurers in the U.S.), building and contents appraisers, forensic accountants and legal department work in unison to eliminate the gap – the difference between an insurance company’s damage appraisal estimate and what is rightfully owed per the terms of the policy.
Alex N. Sill Company has the:
- EXPERTISE to expertly dissect your insurance policy or policies, noting all coverages, exclusions, limitations and deductibles and then help you develop a claims strategy;
- EXPERIENCE to successfully handle all communications, prepare all damage estimates (meeting your burden of proof) and all other documents, such as proofs of loss, etc., to furnish to the insurer and their adjusters, answering all questions, in order to allow you to focus on the day to day challenges of running your business in the wake of a serious peril; and
- SAVVY to completely orchestrate and manage every aspect of the complexities dealing with a loss claim through negotiation and settlement, which, in itself, is complicated by the specific policy language and individual methodologies of each insurance company. Sill is knowledgeable and precise in preparing forensic accounting calculations in the style and format that each insurance company requires in regard to the arena of business income losses.
Furthermore, Sill is dedicated to reducing the amount of time, effort and aggravation policyholders endure filing claims and fighting with the insurance companies. Sill makes it easier and will get you more, faster.
Start here to get “More, Easier, Faster”
Sill Combines Personal Local Support With the Power of Our Internationally Acclaimed Resources Able to Go Toe-to-Toe with the Biggest of Insurers.
We will take complete responsibility from the moment a loss occurs, marshaling our comprehensive resources to seamlessly help you get your business and personal lives back to normal.
Our team of experts will be on-site within 24 hours (and usually sooner) to begin all aspects of the claims process and work towards a final payout in the shortest amount of time. And all efforts are thus focused on a successful recovery, the cost of which is usually absorbed as a direct result of our involvement.
Shorten the time, increase the payout.
Get the Max. Get Sill.
You can hire a public insurance claims adjuster at any time . . . before and even after the visit from an insurer’s adjuster.
However, engagement of a public insurance claims adjuster immediately following a disaster is not only prudent, but vital. The actions immediately following a disaster to document the damage and begin the negotiation process with the insurer are critical to determining the final settlement.
The actions immediately following the disastrous “event,” including confirming both coverage by your policy and the various applicable coverages provided by your policy with the insurance company adjuster, framing the scope of the loss with the insurance company, documenting the damage and beginning the negotiation process with the insurer are critical to determining the final maximum settlement.
Sill’s Permanent Team of In-house Professionals is Deep in Expertise, Long on Generating Successful Outcomes.
Alex N. Sill Company has a record of outstanding performance aiding thousands of businesses as well as homeowners recover from severe damage caused by tornadoes, hurricanes and windstorms.
Our professionals, many of whom are former claims adjusters for the most recognized and recognizable insurance companies, are seasoned in the art and science of public claims adjusting. Each is expert in winning the battles with insurers and making certain the disaster that hits a business doesn’t turn into yet another calamity – getting far less than expected and/or truly due from an insurance policy.
Let Sill handle reduce your stress by putting our rapid response team to work for you.